Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year Resolutions

Hello, so it's the start of a new year and that means New Year's Resolutions. Although we all say we are going to stick to these, we always end up breaking them by Mid-January. My advice to you is to set yourself a maximum of 3 Resolutions and you may have a better chance of committing to them.

This year I am hoping to become a healthier and happier person which is shown through each of my resolutions and hopefully they will make a good impact of my life.

1- Have a daily skin care routine and stick to it.
A lot of the time I can never be bothered to take my make up of at night or properly cleanse my face on a morning. Which is probably why I get quite a few spots. Hopefully this is going to change as I am going to put an effort into making sure my skin is cleaned properly everyday. You will be seeing a new post showing my skin care routine in the next few weeks.

2- Try more foods
For as long as  can remember I have never really liked trying new foods, but I think that in order to be healthier, I need to eat a different variety of foods. I am going to aim to try at least one new food a day and hopefully it will balance my diet.

3- Exercise more
Exercise is not something I would usually enjoy doing. I am just not a sporty person. However I need to get fitter to become healthier. I'm not the sort of person to go out on a run or go to the gym, but I am planning on going for more walks and doing more exercises inside the house.

I am really hoping to stick to these New Year's Resolutions this year.

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

Katie Hopkinson.

No comments :

Post a Comment