Saturday 10 January 2015

MUA Haul

Hello, recently I have been shopping on the MUA website as there has been a 35% off sale which I wanted to check out, which has unfortunately ended, however MUA's products are inexpensive anyway which is why it is a great makeup brand for us girls who don't have a lot of money to spend on makeup. I purchased quite a few items which I will be showing you today, the price shown will be the price that I paid for the product but this might not necessarily be the price when you read this post. I will be reviewing these products after I have used them and if you have any requests for reviews please leave them in the comments below. I hope you enjoy.


Face (left to right)
 Mosaic Bronzer in Shade 2 Sunkissed  £1.63, Pro-Base Primer £2.60,
Eye Primer £0.98.


Eye Shadows (left to right)
12 Shade Heaven and Earth Palette £2.60,
Baked Merged Trio Eye-shadow- Legendary £1.95,
12 Shade Undressed Palette £2.60
Eyes/Eyebrows( left to right)
Brow Define- Medium £1.30,
Luxe Power Brow- Mid Brown £1.95
Intense Colour eye-liner pencil- snow white- £0.65


Lips(left to right)
Lipstick- Shade 1- £0.65
Lipstick-Shade 2- £0.65
Lip Liner- Red Drama- £0.65
Shimmer Kisses Intense Gloss-Quick Kiss-£1.30
Matte Lipstick- Scarlet Siren- £0.65
Matte Lipstick- Fawn Fancy- £0.65






I hope you enjoyed my MUA haul, if there is anything you would specifically want a review on please leave it in the comments. What do you think of MUA? 



Katie Hopkinson.

No comments :

Post a Comment