Thursday 29 January 2015

Things that are Making Me Happy

Hi, so I thought that I would make up for the fact that I haven't posted a lot recently. Which I mentioned in my previous post. But I thought I would share some of the things that are making me happy at the minute.

Long Conversations With My Best Friend
Since I have been off school for the past week I haven't spoke to my best friend in person. This means that when we start texting we can talk for ages. I am not going to tell  you what we talk about, but I tell her everything that's on my mind. Sometimes you just need somebody who you can offload all of your problems onto, and that's what we do with each other.It always lifts a weight off my shoulder after finally telling someone what has been on my mind. This makes me feel happier as I have less negative energy building up inside.

Pinterest
You can find it Here
I have just recently got Pinterest and I am already in love. I only have one board at the minute, which is my Prom Board because I have my prom in June this year. There you will see the dress I have decided on getting and any possible hairstyles, make-up ideas etc. Please tell me what you think of it. I have been loving Pinterest because it makes me happy to look through lots of different photos to get inspiration. And I will be using it a lot more, so if there is anything you would like to see please suggest it.

Hot Chocolate
I know it is a bit of a weird one, but I have always loved hot chocolate and recently I have been drinking buckets( not literally) of it. I don't know what it is about it but it's really making me happy, so I thought I would put it in here.

Youtube
Although, Youtube always makes me happy, it has been doing it a lot more recently. I can spend forever just watching videos, there are some Youtubers who never fail to make me laugh.

My Blog
Yes, I know it is a bit Cliché  but I am really enjoying posting on this blog for you. What makes me happier is the support and love I get from you all, I enjoying seeing that people like to read my blog, people from all over the world and I hope it makes you happy. Thankyou for always taking time to read my posts as I do put a lot of thought into them. I don't think you really know how much it means to me to have this little part of the internet, which is mine to share with you.



As Always, Thanks for reading.   What is making you happy at the minute?

Katie Hopkinson











No comments :

Post a Comment