Wednesday 21 January 2015

TMI Tag

Hi, I'm really sorry for not posting on Saturday, my laptop hasn't been working properly. However I am going to hospital tomorrow and will be off from school for at least a week, so I will have time to write some good posts. Today I thought I would show you a little more about myself Using the TMI tag. I hope you enjoy. I have also changed a few of the questions about youtube into questions about my blog.

Yep, this is Me with my cool Frozen jumper on. 

1: What are you wearing? Jeans from Primark, Jumper fro select
2: Ever been in love? Maybe, i dont really know
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4: How tall are you? Around 5"8
5: How much do you weigh? I hardly ever weigh myself, i try not to focus on it
6: Any tattoos? No
7: Any piercings? 2 in each ear
8: OTP? This is so hard, i think I'm one of the weird people that ship Tronner (Troye Sivan and Connor Franta), but basically any other youtube couple.
9: Favorite show? This is really hard too, I love the Soaps, Waterloo Road, Mrs Browns Boy's, Miranda
10: Favorite bands? The Script, Collabro
11: Something you miss? My best friends from primary school
12: Favorite song? Anything by The Script, at the moment I'm loving flares
13: How old are you? 15
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Honest, kind
16: Favorite Quote? "Pain Demands to be felt" - The Fault in Our Stars
17: Favorite actor? Sam Strike or Zebb Dempster
18: Favorite color? Pink
19: Loud music or soft? Both, depends what mood i am in.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room, to youtube
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10- 15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Normally around 30 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? Kind, funny
25: Turn off? Selfish, full of himself
26: The reason I joined Blogging? I've been inspired by youtubers and I love having a place where I can post what I want
27: Fears? Death, fainting, being alone
28: Last thing that made you cry? If I Stay, 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? To my mam this morning
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? It's my name, im not that creative so i couldn't think of anything good.
31: Last book you read? Zoella- Girl Online
32: The book you're currently reading? John Green- Paper Towns
33: Last show you watched? Waterloo Road
34: Last person you talked to? My sister
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Bestfriend.
36: Favorite food? Cheese ( specifically Cathedral City Mature Yet Mellow Cheddar Cheese)
37: Place you want to visit? Australia
38: Last place you were? School
39: Do you have a crush? Yeah, 
40: Last time you kissed someone?My mam, Last night
41: Last time you were insulted? Probably today, i try not to listen to anyone.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry
43: What instruments do you play?? I taught myself to play keyboard, but I'm not that good.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My Pandora Bracelet.
45: Last sport you played? Football.
46: Last song you sang?Something from Grease probably.
47: Favorite chat up line? I heard you like Maths, what's the sum of u+me?
48: Have you ever used it? God no.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? At school today.
50: Who should answer these questions next? All of you.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better,  please leave your answers to some of these questions in the comments.
Katie Hopkinson

No comments :

Post a Comment