Saturday 31 January 2015

Would You Rather - Beauty Edition Tag

Hi, i stole this idea from my friend at ChimplyAmazing, you should check out her blog. She blogs about beauty,fashion, and lifestyle. I decided  would do the Would you rather beauty edition tag thing. So that you know a little more about me. I hope you enjoy.

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? I'd rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows  because I need my mascara. 
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? I did cut it quite short back in year 7 and I just wanted it to grow longer, so probably never cut it again.
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Coral, I don't wear blush a lot, but I would rather have a coral cheek i think, I don't know why. 
4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Clothes, even though I don't really need any more.
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? Eye liner as lipstick. I don't have a reason
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? Sephora, I don't shop at either of these but Id rather have a choice of different brands.
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? One eyeshadow colour, it's usually the same everyday. 
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? Winter clothes all summer, I love winter clothes and in Britain the summers aren't that hot anyway.
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? Dark Nails, I think they go with everything.
10.) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product? Lip product, because I prefer to experiment more with my lips and haven;'t really got a stand out favourite.
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? Pony tail, bun's don't really suit me and I can do a lot of different things with a pony tail.
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? Paint my nails, I don't really paint them that much anyway.
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? Probably sharpie them in, i don't know it;'s a hard question.
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? Nail polish, like I said before I don't really wear nail varnish, so it doesn't make a difference. 


Thanks, for reading. If you have done this tag before link it in the comments. . Would you rather live without foundation and concealer or mascara and eyeliner?


Katie Hopkinson

No comments :

Post a Comment