Wednesday 14 January 2015

Youtuber of the Month - Zoella

Hi, so I have had this idea of doing a sort of series thing where I post a review of some of my favourite youtubers and i will maybe post one once a month, I do have a lot. So let me know what you think of this idea.

The first youtuber I am going to review is Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella, as she is the first youtuber I ever watched.

Zoe is a British Youtuber who has just gained 7 million subscribers. She makes videos about beauty fashion and lifestyle and she started out with a blog. Her audience grew and she got her own beauty range and she wrote a book. She has done all of this and she is only in her mid- 20s.

I think Zoe is an inspirational vlogger, she makes videos about topics that
are personal to her such as anxiety, and although she isn't a therapist, she tries to give advice and lets everyone know that there is someone going through similar things. She is not afraid to fully expose herself in her videos, shown by one video where she uploaded a vlog, where she was overwhelmed and crying which shows us that she is in fact a person too.

However her channel isn't all serious she has comedy in some parts, mostly her collabs with her best friends, these always make me happy when I'm not having the best of days. Her beauty and fashion advice is always helpful and she gives us tips on how to lead a healthy, happy life.

What do you think of Zoella?

Katie Hopkinson.

No comments :

Post a Comment