Monday 16 February 2015

MUA Make-Up Tutorial

Hi, My sister found my blog Hi Beth, I know you are reading.Thank you for over 50 views on my last blog post. That is actually incredible.I told you I would make up for lost time.So I promised I would review the products that I bought from MUA and I thought it would be more beneficial to do a full face make up look  with the products and I will tell you which ones or worth the purchase. Again sorry for the photo quality I am trying to fix my camera.I have not used the MUA brushes as I haven't tried them. Has anyone else? I hope you enjoy. 


I started by applying The Pro Base Primer all over my face with my fingers, this evened out my skin and made it a lot easier to apply the foundation.
 I then Applied the Undress Your Skin Foundation using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I really love this foundation as it gives a gorgeous matte finish, however you have to work with it quite quickly otherwise it drie and is hard to blend into the skin.
 Unfortunately I couldn't find my MUA concealer so I had to use Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, I do actually like their concealer as it has a nice creamy consistency.
  I then powdered my face with the MUA powder using the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush, I have to say that I dont really like this powder as it is quite visible on the skin, but it is okay for the price.
The final product I used on my face was the Mosaic Bronzer in the shade Sunkissed Glow, this has quite a pinky tone to it so I just applied it onto my cheeks, and it worked as a blush and a bronzer.




I then Moved onto my eyes.
I started by filling in my eyebrows, using the MUA Luxe Eye Power Brow. I have been using this for my eyebrows everyday since I bought it, it is perfect for me as it doesn't look like I have drawn my eyebrows on.
I then primed my eyes using the Eye Primer, I am not sure whether this actually makes my eye shadows last longer. I can't really notice any difference.
I then used the heaven and earth palette to create this look. I applied Myan Dusy all over my lid, then I applied Amazonian Bronze on the outer half of the lid and blended with the Real Techniques blending brush.  I applied Canyon right on the outer edge of the eyeshadow and blended Then I used Aurora in my inner corner. I think that the MUA eye shadows are incredible. The pay off is definitely better with the shimmer colours rather than the Mattes, but at £4 I don't think there is a reason not to buy this palette.
I then lined my upper lash line using the Extreme Felt Liner. I think this might be the worst product I have ever bought from MUA. The eye-liner is quite difficult to apply and the colour is quite washed out, i don't recommend you buy this.
I have never actually tried any of the MUA mascaras, so I dont know what they are like. But I will link you to a blog post which reviews two. HERE





Finally Lips. I used the Matte Lipstick in Scarlet Siren and then the Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss in Quick Kiss, over the top. I think this gave my lips a nice finish. I would say the Matte Lipsticks are quite drying and hard to apply, but I really love the shade, and especially when they are used with a lip gloss.
















Thank You for Reading. Have you tried any of these products?

Until Next Time, Katie xx





1 comment :