Saturday 28 February 2015

W7 In The Nude Palette Review.

Hi, So today I thought I would review the In the Nude Palette from W7 because I have had it for quite a while. I will also show you a eye look using only colours from this palette. Enjoy.




I really like the shade range in this palette. It is focused more on pinky tones which may seem a bit  daunting at first as sometimes they may be quite hard to create a nice look with.
left to right: Latte, Angel, Venice,Marilyn,Copper Pot, Sun Kissed,
Alice, Bad Manners,Coffee Cup, Mud Slide, Tokyo, Fashionista.


The shades are quite pigmented and the shimmery ones are definitely more than the others. I think the only problem with these eyeshadows is that there is quite a b fallout, however they are perfect in all other aspects.
So n
ow for the eye look. I started by applying Angel all over the lid I then applied Alice and Sun Kissed through the crease to create a warmer look. Then I took coffee cup and Mud Slide on the outer part of my lid and blended using a soft blending brush. I then applied Latte in my Inner corner to finnish off the look. I tried to make this look quite subtle so that it is easy to wear everyday.
Thanks For reading. Do you like W7 products, which are your favourites?
Until Next time, Katie x

3 comments :

  1. I love the shades in this palette, so versatile too!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's such an affordable palette too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's such an affordable palette too xx

    ReplyDelete