Sunday 5 April 2015

My Top 5 Drugstore Nude(ish) Lipsticks

Hi, so today I wanted to talk to you about my favourite nude(ish) lipsticks. I put the (ish) there because a lot of them are quite pinky and I dont know whether they are classed as nude. Im sorry about a few of the lip swatches,  i didn't have time to re-do them. I hope you enjoy reading...



Rimmel Moisture Renew- 360 Fancy  (BUY IT HERE)
I actually really love the packaging of this lipstick, it is a very new purchase and I have been loving it so far.  It has a pinky purpely sort of colour but I still class it as a nude. It is quite shimmery and i think that looks nice on my lips.
MUA Matte Lipstick- Fawn Fancy (BUY IT HERE)
This is a brown toned nude which I have been wearing a lot recently, especially for school. It is a matte formula and I love the way that it looks on my lips, the only downside is that it doesn't last very long and I have to re-apply it a lot, but
overall a really good nude.






Sorry this picture is a bit blurry

MUA Lipstick- Shade 6 (BUY IT HERE)
This is quite a pinky shade and may not be that nude. But i wear it for school and it isn't noticed which is why i am mentioning it. It is quite shimmery and like the other MUA lisptick you have to re-apply quite frequently.









Avon Lipstick -Pout 
As you can tell by the image this is a very well loved lipstick of mine. I think it may be discontinued which is why I have started using it less. It is quite a baby pink toned nude and I used to wear it for school everyday for like 2 years which is why there is only a tiny stub left. I thought I had to mention it because for a long time it was the only lipstick that I ever wore.











Avon Sultry Lip Pencil- Naturally Naked (BUY IT HERE)


This is also quite a fairly new purchase I wanted something new to wear for school. This quite a dark pinky browny nude shade. This one isn't shimmery at all and is a nice formula for a lip crayon thing. 


















Thanks for reading, What is your favourite nude lipstick?

Until Next Time, Katie x
        

4 comments :

  1. Was so excited to see this post as I'm such a huge nude girl! Love the look of the matte mua one and the rimmel fancy one xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good, especially for the price. Thanks for the comment girly xx

      Delete
  2. woow I love love love the Avon pout shade, its totally nude yet a hint of a pink undertone. Love this post so much!!

    Ambra x | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know it was my favourite for ages. I just don't want it to run out xx

      Delete